A website called Flick and Share (http://flickandshare.com/), allows for you to download all your photos in a Set and share the link with others.
- You will need to have this website connect to your Flickr account (the same way other 3rd party apps for Flickr do-if you do not trust other parties accessing your account, then I would suggest to download each photo manually to save a backup).
- Then you choose the set you want to share/download.
- Click on the share button.
- Click on the “Get Your Sharing Link” button. You can copy that link to an email to share with others, or if you want to download all your photos to back them up, click on the Open It button.
- You can click on the Download the set button and use a Java Applet to download the images, or you can click on the Get List of Photos link. I did this and used the Firefox plugin DownThemAll! and asved them into a local folder on my computer.
After you are done, make sure you revoke the permissions for Flick and Share to access your Flickr account. Click on You –> Your Apps–> Apps You’re Using. This is a good site to use if you want to backup all your Flickr photos. I hope this helps!