Have you had some trouble embedding a YouTube video into your Roxen CMS site? Here’s a quick tip my boss, Ben, shared with me.
1. First, copy the embed code on the right hand side of the YouTube video like you normally would.
2. Paste the code into a text editor (like Notepad or TextEdit)
3. Any time you see a & sign, change it to & (this will help the xml interpret the symbol properly)
4. Now go back into Roxen, and go into CE editor mode
5. Click on the file (or click on Edit) and choose Edit in XML.
6. Paste the edited code from your text editor, then save.
Hope this helps! 🙂