This tutorial will walk you through how to create a map using Google Maps (and finding latitude and longitude coordinates).
1. Go to http://maps.google.com
2. Type in an address you want to find.
4. Click on the point and select: Save to Maps (you will need a Google Account to save this map)
5. Type in a title and a description for the Map (on the left hand side)
6. You can create points on the map by clicking on the placemark tool at the top left of the map.
7. To link or embed this map into a webpage or blog, click on Link to This Page at the top right of the map. You can customize the map size by clicking on the Customize and preview embedded map link.