Do you use YouTube to post your videos for all the world to see? How would you like to post those videos in your WordPress hosted blog? It’s simple to link your YouTube account with your WordPress blog account (this can work for self hosted WordPress blogs as well).
1. Sign into http://www.youtube.com
2. Click on My Account
3. Click on Video Posting Settings
4. Click on the Add/Blog Site button.
5. Fill in the blog service (WordPress.com)
6. Fill in your WordPress blog username and password
7. Click in the Add blog button. (Wait a minute while YouTube fetches your WordPress info)
8. Check the checkbox next to your blog’s name and click the Add Selected Blogs button.
You can edit the settings (username and password for WP blog) or delete the blog association to YouTube.
*I will look into this feature more and may add to this post.