Are you looking to download online videos from places like YouTube but you don’t use Firefox or the extensions? Here is a web based and free service that can get the job no matter what browser you prefer. It encodes video in the following formats:
Audio Only (.mp3)
1. Go to http://vconvert.net/
2. Type in (or copy and paste) the online video link in the URL text box. (example, YouTube).
3. Check the check box next to the format you prefer to save the online video as.
4. Click on the Download and Convert button.
5. Click the Download button. Click the Back button to start over. Download time make take a few minutes depending on length of clip.