So you want to create a PDF, but you don’t want to buy any software. Great! This tutorial is for you.
1. Download OpenOffice for your OS (http://www.openoffice.org/)
2. Install OpenOffice
3. Open OpenOffice Writer. (It’s like MS Word, only its free and open source)
4. Type the text, add pages, and add images. (add images by clicking on Insert–>Picture)
5. When you are finished creating your document, click on File—> Export as PDF
6. Choose a file name and path to save it at.
7. Click Export.
8. Choose your settings (for images, I use Lossless Compression). You can create a password as well under the Security tab if it’s sensitive data.
9. Click Export.
10. Enjoy and share the PDF love.